There was a time when “digital marketing” term was known to very few people. It was merely known to some serious researchers who were always trying to find the potentiality and outcomes of the latest trends in online presence. Digital marketing was less understood in different industries unless it was introduced by some enthusiastic expert or the agency. Earlier, people had the idea of social media marketing to some extent and search engine optimization that could help a website to rank better on search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
Digital marketing innovation runs at the speed of light. This has left a nightmare with the latest developments. If you really want to take advantage of all the opportunities that the Web world offers, simple “Keep" is not enough.
Here are eight key digital marketing trends for 2019.
- This revolutionary technology is changing our personal and professional lives in a huge
way. Love it or hate it, you can’t ignore AI.
- According to a report, a 50.1% compound annual growth is predicted for global
spending on AI, post which it is likely to reach $57.6 billion by the year 2021.
- AI is going to be the most dominating and productive interaction media in digital
marketing now and in the near future.
- Voice recording technology is also a great addition of AI in Digital Marketing that can
get faster result.
- Artificial intelligence will definitely be pulling its weight in the marketing world this year as AI is now powering customer segmentation, retargeting, push notifications, click tracking, you name it – in a limitless combination of possibilities. It’s even creating content now.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the most important and significant digital marketing
trends in 2019.
- Voice Search is an interruptive consumer behaviour based on question and answers
that are changing the way traditional opportunities is approached.
- People are not afraid of the machine any more, they have gone beyond a period of
discomfort and hesitance and into a place of comfort and instantaneous gratification.
- 41% of adults and 55% of teens are using voice search daily.
- Voice Search is becoming more and more popular; optimize your search engine
campaigns so they use more natural campaigns and use long tail keyword.
- Voice Search and local search go together like a toddler’s hand and mittens.
- By 2020 30% of internet browsing session will be done without a screen.
- Voice search is becoming more and more popular optimize your search engine
campaigns so they use more natural changes and use long tail keyword.
- Influencer marketing tends to be broken into sub particles: Earned influencer marketing and paid influencer marketing.
- Influencer marketing has been successful because it lends itself to a whole new realm of human-to-human connection and brand creativity, bolstered by an endless network of individuals who each resemble their own media company.
- Amongst all the methods that are taught in a digital marketing course, influencer marketing is write a winner.
- Here you get in touch with influencer who may be famous people, Instagram users or anyone else whom people like to watch or listen to doing a direct ad, they will tell others about the benefits of your brand such as one plus which has positive effect on the buying strategy of your potential customer.
- Pragmatic Advertising means using AI to automate and buying so you can target more specific audience, Real time bidding or automation.
- According to E-Marketer, almost 90% of digital display ads in the U.S. Will be pragmatic by 2020.
- Pragmatic Advertising is constantly evolving from online ads and video to digital out of home. Pragmatic Advertising is an example of marketing automation. It automates ad spending. Pragmatic advertising can even be used with TV ads. The pragmatic system is designed to determine with kinds of ads will run and where they will be placed.
- There is no escaping the future of pragmatic advertising. If you have not already considered it’s a viable solution for your marketing campaigns, why not take a look at it today.
- Human beings are social animals. And part of that is interacting with other humans. Having a voice and being heard.
- A Chatbot is cheaper than a customer support person because it doesn’t have to be strapped and it can answer visitor questions almost immediately.
- After a period of time, the chat bots was set to great visitors which alone increased the number of monthly conversations from 310 to 1168 a 267% increased. Lead pages also saw a 36% overall increase their conversation from the use of chatbot.
- Digital Advertising is experiencing the strongest growth among all sectors of media. Google India’s three themes for digital growth in India are video, voice and vernacular.
- The craze to watch online video is by far the highest as Compared to other media contributors given its reach and popularity.
- 87% of marketers now use videos appeal to online audience much more than other forms of written or audio content.
- Live Streaming content is effective because it’s free, takes a short time to produce while it offers a real time user engagement and viewer use your content based on your time not theirs.
- Campaigns can use live video to show off new products and offer tutorial and demonstrations, webinars, questions and answer session, interviews, live tours etc.
In 2019, it’s the time to look into UGC. However, unlike Apple and GoPro, you may not have the tech for users to take the footage on, but this isn’t the only form of UGC. You can intelligently strategise and plan a hashtag to encourage consumers to create content. Whether it’s for an incentive, a competition, or even to be featured on your social media channels, users will take your hashtag and create content around it. It allows your brand to look more authentic, real and shows that you really value your consumer base. In 2019, look to UGC to build brand awareness and increase customer loyalty.
- Micro-moments occur when people reflexively turn to a device – increasingly a smartphone – to act on a need to learn something, do something, discover something, watch something, or buy something.
- As more users are processing their online activities using their smartphones, marketers continue to leverage micro-moments to attract their audience’s attention and fulfill their instant decisions.